Friday, June 22

Keep It Real

I just read in the paper that a New Zealand couple was not allowed to name their son '4Real'. Apparently they chose that name when they saw his ultrasound and realised how real he was, or something stupid like that.

And I thought Jia Jia was bad. Heh.

Next topic. I looovveeee not having exams anymore. I don't think it was the actual studying that got me worried, it was more the guilt. You know, the guilt of having the thought of study in the back of your mind while you watch Neighbours. And Big Brother. And Big Brother uplate. When you surf the net, reading celebrity gossip blogs. When you start on a new book (as in, a fiction book, not a text book), when you've got an exam the next day. Especially when the book is 'Looking for Alibrandi', which you've read before. Yeh. No more guilt!

Went shopping yesterday with the G-meister. We went Garbo instead of caro, as we're both made of money and needed to but something real, as opposed to just random stuff you buy because its cheap. I came home with: a black chunky knit jumper from Myer, a blue henley top from Myer, a tan belt from Dotti, black knee-high tights from Witchery, sunnies from Temt, umm oh yeh and the best thing! A GIANT box of orange Tic Tacs. It's HUGE I tells ya!!

Hmm what else. Had work last night. Was working at conservatory, which is the bar in the middle of the Hyatts. Was a pretty cruisy night, stood around half the time with nothing to do. I like when I get paid to do shitall. :)

Ok that is all. Keep it real!

3 comments:

min said...

heyaz hows it going? dso u still use myspace? u don't heys? i figure i post u a comment coz u may just check this more than ur email. anyways how the hell wud i link u to me on my webpage heyz?

Jia said...

Um, I didn't know whether to respond here on in your blog or what. Anyhoo, It's like templates or something, and then where it has links you add my URL. SOmething along those lines. But yeh myspace me if you want, I'll check it just for you!! :)

Mai said...

woO shopping <3 and NO MORE EXAMS! im backz on the island blehh so bored..its like me and yuets here ay omg...bored bored bored