Wednesday, June 27

Boots

During my usual scouring of fashion sites and blogs and whatnot, I kinda decided that I want boots. I have been undecided on boots for ages, at one stage I really wanted to buy a pair but then I didn't end up getting them. And then I didn't want them anymore. And then I did. And then I thought, I don't want to be old and look back on 'retro' pictures of the noughties and think, woah, boots were all the craze then but then not being able to show my grandkids a picture of their cool granny in boots. Aaanywayy. The main reason why I am yet to own a pair is because I need to look for one with the perfect heel height. As much as I like the look of stiletto boots, I know im my heart of hearts that they are impractical and I wouldn't be able to wear them often. I was about to get flat boots before, but I dunno, they kinda remind me of Puss in Boots or something.

Anyway, back to the whole point of this post. I found the perfect boot! (Er, not that I've been looking very hard in the first place.) Anyway, it goes a little something like this:

Close up of heel:

Seee? It's not too high, but not completely flat either.

Except. These boots are from Urban Outfitters, in the U.S. I want a pair exactly like this! Black, suede, the heel! I also like how its not very buckle-y or embellished, as I'll be able to wear it more often.

Anyhooo. (Sheeze, I take a while to get to the point huh?) Do you think I'll be able to find something like this in K-Mart or something? I'm willing to fork out around $50 for it, or up to $100 if it's really good stuff (in which case not from K-mart).

Damn, I better get them quick before winter goes away.

2 comments:

Mai said...

oOo look around!! Nothing like a day of shopping therapy! I want boots! stuck on ci..what shopping? poo

Jia said...

Yeah, as weird as it sounds I can't really be bothered actually walking around, looking at stuff, you know, the whole shopping thing. I just wanna have the boots here and now! Hehe.