Friday, May 18

Sass & Bide Sale!

Yay went to the Sass & Bide sale today. I got two pairs of jeans, a grey acid-wash lowrise misfit and a blue classic rise one. Meng maybe got the same two too! Heh, how awesome are our tastes.


Hey Wee - I wanted black jeans too! But I didn't see any... well, not in my size anyway. If you got the same two too we should totally wear them all out together! Or maybe not...
Retail therapy really works huh. :D Especially when you get Sass & Bide jeans for $50!

Here's a visual:



Yeh, that's me. Couldn't you tell?

3 comments:

Mai said...

oooo so cheap! and damn sexy legs u got there ;)

kahsean said...

dammits..i didnt noe there was a sale !! argh

Anonymous said...

Ahahauhahahuahuaaaa...think I got the same AS WELL! But it's more like we've got the good taste to not get the fugly stuff cos there were heaps of that.