Thursday, May 17

Ebay

So, with two essays due on Friday it is only natural I go on Ebay.

Apparently, I won a bid. It totally slipped my mind that I had bidded on it, and now I get an email saying I won it!

Well, I don't know if I love it, I mean, I definitely like it. Its a bag, for uni, kinda looks like them Hermes bags. It beige, not skin colour! *cough, Gabs!, cough*

Um. Well. Its too late for do-I-like-it-don't-I second guessing and what not, coz I got excited and paid for it already.

In my defence its only $33.98, which is less than two hours work.

I did not include postage, which is another hour's work. Rip-off, I know.

Thinking about it, the uni semester's nearly over, so by the time I get it it'll be holidays. Great. Four weeks is enough time for me to realise I don't like it afterall.

I'll post pictures, but I don't want people saying 'it's gross', or 'it's nice' or whatever, seeing as though I can't unpay it.

*sigh*

P.S. At work yesterday I learnt that you can order a $150 shot! Of what, you ask? Some Loius XVIIII or whatever champagne cognac. Yes, champage cognac. It retails for $6000 for the bottle. Imagine if I dropped the bottle...


Edit:

Found a pic:

It's called the "REMY MARTIN Louis XIII Grande Champagne Cognac".

When I win lotto I'm gonna take a shower in it. No, not a bath, a shower, coz then I'll waste more. Noice.

6 comments:

kimMEH!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kimMEH!! said...

ehh last comment was a bit homo. lawl! dint realise it would say i deleted it!

Jia said...

Haha! Now it looks as though you said something really kinky or revealing of your homo tendencies.

Which you did.

kimMEH!! said...

then take note BABY! if i ever bat for the other team u'll b the first i'd pick to b my pitcher..

*jsut gonna quietly go throw up in the toilets now..*

Jia said...

*pukes on keyboard*

Mai said...

ok then...

expenso. O.o