Sunday, April 22

Lumberjack-ette

Today I went for lunch at No. 44 King Street with 'my friends from the island' (right, Meng?). Heh. It was fun, despite the hunt for parking and the long wait for the food and other misshaps involving a scooter and BLOOD.

Went Harbourtown afterwards, and got meself a jacket! Yay! It's pink and grey, and makes me look like a very hot lumberjack, if I do say so myself. I'm so excited, and now I'm hoping it'll get down to freezing temperatures soon so I'll get the chance to wear my lovely new jacket! So its more bang for my bucks, see.

Oh, I also got a new dress. Strapless, flowy, black with white print on it (at least a certain someone doesn't have this print in brown but bought in China for a fraction of the price!). I call it my 'forest dress', because sometimes if you're standing too close to the trees you don't see the forest. Or something to that effect.

Its 11pm now, and I've got an assignment due tomorrow and I haven't finished it. But my head is pounding. It's going *thud, thud, thud, thud* I think I'll go to sleep now, and finish my assignment in my three hour break tomorrow. Yeah. Good plan, Jia. *pats self on back*

Aight, over and out!

1 comment:

kimMEH!! said...

if i wasnt there for myself i wouldnt ve had a clue wat u were goin on abt! that post was cryptic as!

hehheh lumberjia!