Sunday, April 8

Attack of the Fringe Part 2

So, got myself a haircut yesterday. Pictures:


Hair down:
Side-swept:
Tied up:

If you look at the hair down one, I think the fringe is too long? I kinda want it at a length so I can leave it down and still be able to SEE. But overall, I'm pretty pleased with the way my hair turned out. Its WISPY, not like that blunt fiasco you internet stalkers out there might remember from last year. Anyhoo, I went to some guy's house to get it cut, and it only costed me $10!! I think I like the price more than I like the cut, haha.

My one gripe though: he thinned out ALOT of my hair. Like, ALOT. I find that with most Asian hairdressers, they go: Woah your hair is so thick, let me thin it out for ya. But with white (Western?) hairdressers, they say: Wow you've got alot of volume, lucky you! Hmm. I'm not sure if thick hair is a good or bad attribute.

And since this post seems to be heading in the direction of a vain, girly one, I'm gonna put one more pic:


My new mascara!! It's called: *takes a big breath* 'Bourjois Yes to Volume No to Clumps Mascara'. I like I like! Its like a comb, and that pic you see is only after one coat. And its totally clumpless!! And really easy to use.

P.S. I drank coffee last night and couldn't sleep, that's why I was taking vain pics of my hair and mascara. I tend to take pics when I'm bored, at least you guys don't see some of the more stupid ones I take. Ha!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first pic is the best. And yes, I guess it's a lot more forgiving than a blunt one. The eyelashes don't look too different cos you have long and thick ones anyway. I think you should try diorshow. You'd have a camel's lashes. That's a good thing.

-One who has realised her fallacy in posting with her blogger name cos ppl she'd rather not have read her blog can click on the link.

Mai said...

aww i love ur eyes jia!
i pick the second pic!

Anonymous said...

if u cover the face.. i'ld pick the first one.
if not its the second one.
-gabbrielleeeee

Anonymous said...

The eye pic is good. The haircut is still x_x;;; though. There's something unholy about side swept and tied up.

kahsean said...

i pick the 2nd pic too.

ur eyelashes r dam long so no ya dnt even need to put mascara! lol

Anonymous said...

how u doin good lookin'!

-k