Monday, March 5

Feet, lollipops, swearing and Huoy Wei.

So yeh, not bothered to do a proper proper blog (what the hell is that anyways?). Hmm is 'anyways' meant to have an 's' at the end of it? Anyhoo. So, I'm not bothered so I'm just gonna type everything I can think of between now and 6:30. It is 6:18 now, according to my computer clock. Why 6:30 you ask? Well, NEIGHBOURS, duh.

Anyhoo, here goes:

My feet fucking hurts. Well, the bits behind my ankles, you know when you wear pumps and that bit always hurts, and you need to break in new shoes? And you kinda stick a band-aid there but it looks gay so you don't. Well, yeh. The skin rubbed off when I was wearing my new shoes when we went out for dimsum yesterday. Hmm was it yesterday, feels like a while ago. Yeh it hurts. Reeaaaallll baaaddd. :(

What else.

My essay partner's name is Tenelle. I like that name. There's a chick in class called Estee, I think that name's cool too. It is. *nods frantically*

I was having a discussion with someone today. We came to the conclusion that I swear too much. And that it kinda, I dunno, dilutes the power of the curse words. Like, if you swear like a sailor then people will kinda get accustomed to it, versus if you're meek or whatever you call people who don't swear... oh yeh, "polite". Anyhoo, if you're normally polite and you call someone a "fucker", then it'll make people sit up and take notice. Yeh.

My mum bought a bag of Starburst lollipops, I dunno what they're called. Suckers? Anyway, we opened the bag and there were only 8 lolliopops inside! I don't know what I expected, but it seems really little. And 3 of them were blueberry.

Huoy Wei owes me Mentos!! :D

I owe Huoy Wei $160. :(

It's 6:26.

I feel like I've got a billion and one things to do, yet nothing to do. Just uni stuff, I guess.

Well thats it. Over and out!

P.S. Well, obviously I put in the title AFTER I typed all that shit.

1 comment:

Mai said...

band-aids r cool,
tenelle oo nice name...estee oo cooL

i swear too much as well eep!

suckerS!>? lol why do u owe hw 160?