Sunday, July 15

All work and no play...

Been pretty busy with work lately. Had training on Monday, did nearly 9 hours on Tuesday, 8 on Wednesday, 7 and a half on Friday and 8 hours last night. Got home at 3, I was working at the bar and it was so hectic! Coz Christina Aguilera was staying at the Hyatts, and all her back-up dancers and band and that came to the bar after the show. Man, it was nuts! I was in a constant state of panic. Got $22 worth of tips though, which is good. Oh, got slapped on the bum as a thank-you, which was not good. Sleazy bastard. Anyway, the plan was to go to Niche (?) in Subi after work, with the back-up dancers, coz one of my work mates wanted to go. But by the time we finished we were just so knackered, all I wanted to do was crawl into bed and pass out. Which I did. They weren't hot anyway. :P

P.S. Who wants to go watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix with me? Hmm, let me rephrase that: Wee when you free next week? Hee. I really wanna watch it before the 7th book comes out, to get me in the Harry Potter mood.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I wanna watch HP!! I'm off to read the book now in preparation.

Mai said...

WOoo did u see christina??

Jia said...

Mai: No, I didn't. She's supposedly pregnant, so didn't go out drinking and what not. She'll probably get too mobbed anyways.