Thursday, March 8

DAVID WALLIAMS!

I MET DAVID WALLIAMS!!! I MET DAVID WALLIAMS!!! I was doing room service last night and my manager knew I was a fan so he let me bring him his water and biscuits. And I actually TALKED to him!! AND I GOT AN AUTOGRAPH!!! AND HE WROTE MY NAME!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I know posting this post is kinda just pointless boasting, as the two people who this would have an effect on already knows (namely, Wendz and Wee). But. I am entitled to brag. COZ. I. AM. JUST. SO. DAMN. EXCITED/HAPPY/DELIRIOUS.
And if you don't know who David Walliams is then you can just jump off a cliff.

Here's some pics just for kicks:
















P.S. Now I've got pics of naked men on my blog! I can cross that off my list of things to do now.

6 comments:

The Great Gnatsby said...

Pls tell me he was wearing ladies underwear when he opened the door!!! Hehehe...I'm surprised it wasn't Matt Lucas who wanted a late night snack.

Anonymous said...

LOL what Wee said was mean, about Matt Lucas xD I didn't know the Little Britain Live '07 Perh pics were out already?

Anonymous said...

Perth, too.

Jia said...

I dunno, I just googled 'David Walliams' and it had that.
I think Wee may be a fat-ist.

Mai said...

room service ;)

Rich Knight said...

I recently interviewed him and Matt Lucas for Complex Magazine. Check out the latest issue (October/November)to see it